Favorite DIY Sugar Scrubs

Favorite DIY Sugar Scrubs

With the holidays fast approaching, you may be looking for some easy & inexpensive gift ideas that still let your recipient know that you care. Sugar scrubs are a great gift idea! You can personalize the scent to the person's taste and decorate your jar as well. Throw in some cozy socks or a candle and you have a pampering kit that they will love without breaking the bank!

Here are my top 5 Favorite DIY Sugar Scrub Tutorials! 

Via SmartSchoolhouse.Com
I've made this scrub as both a gift and for myself and I really love it. This tutorial is spot on and can be easily customized, which is nice as well. I will say you will want to own a blender or food processor--mine was out of commission the first time I made this and chopped petals don't work quite as well as blended ones. 


I love the smell of coffee but hate the taste, so this scrub works out perfectly for me! Plus it's a great gift for a coffee lover on your list whom you've already gifted countless Starbucks gift cards in the past--good way to switch it up a little!


If you have someone on your list who puts up with winter but whose heart really belongs to the summertime, this is a good option! Make them feel like they're on the beach with a tropical drink in their hand with this pina colada coconut scrub. Yummy!


This site actually has a DIY peppermint spa kit, that includes a sugar scrub, a body butter & a foot soak! Plus the peppermint scent is perfect for Christmastime, so this one is a big winner in my book. 


This one smells holiday-ish and cozy to me--such a great winter scent. You can also put any un-used cinnamon sticks out with some hot chocolate fixings for a hot drink bar at a holiday party!





You can stay up to date by following me on FacebookPinterest, Instagram & Twitter and subscribe at the top right of this page. Sharing is caring :) 
If you're a brand or company and would like to do a collaborative post, review, or advertisement, please contact me at sponsor@lorimerliving.com.

XOXO, 

Jaclyn


Comments

Popular Posts