Winter Work Outfits

Winter Work Outfit Inspiration

Today I wanted to share with you another work outfit post! These are some of my post popular posts. Check out my 60 Outfits For Any Office  and my Summer Work Outfits for more great office inspiration!
When it comes to winter work wear, I wanted to create a post that had outfits you can actually wear to the office in a location that really does get all four seasons. For me, that's Lincoln, NE where it is currently somewhere around the 20 degree mark. So all the cutesy sundresses with a scarf thrown over the top don't really work here! The outfits below are ones that I really would wear to my job without worrying about freezing to death at my desk. ;) 
That being said, there's no reason to go out and purchase all new clothes! Many of your pants & tops from warmer months will transition over very well. I even wear sweaters & boots in the fall & spring months, but I may not wear them together--instead I would be pairing them with lighter button downs & tanks. Wearing long sleeves under a blazer, a sweater with warm socks & boots, and adding warm scarves and faux fur vests really take your basics to a cozy winter level. 

Source
Source
Source
Source

Source
Source

Source
Source
Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source
Source
Source
Be sure to let me know which looks are your favorites! What are your go-to items in the winter?
Remember to look at my 60 Outfits For Any Office  and my Summer Work Outfits for more great office inspiration!

You can stay up to date by following me on FacebookPinterest, Instagram & Twitter and subscribe at the top right of this page. Sharing is caring :) 
If you're a brand or company and would like to do a collaborative post, review, or advertisement, please contact me at sponsor@lorimerliving.com.

XOXO, 

Jaclyn



Comments

Popular Posts