Valentine's Day Desktops & Phone Backgrounds

Romantic Wallpapers For Valentine's Day

I know many people think Valentine's Day is overrated or tacky, but I love love and so I love Valentine's. Of course you should love people all year round but there's nothing wrong with taking a special day to celebrate the special people in your life! This year my parents may be visiting over Valentine's weekend and join Ricky and I for our traditional steak & scallops dinner at home. 
Last year for Christmas I posted these Christmas wallpapers and the post was a big hit so I thought I'd do the same for Valentine's Day this year!

Computer Desktops

Source
Source
(Either this one or the one below are going to be on my desktop all month!)

Source

Source
Source

But your computer or tablet shouldn't get all the love! Below are 5 more wallpapers for your phone.


Phone Backgrounds


Source
Source
(I'm rocking this one currently. Apparently I'm into the simplistic vibe this month!)
Source
Source

Source

Source
And there you have it! Some lovely festive Valentine wallpapers. Let me know which are your faves!


You can stay up to date by following me on FacebookPinterest, Instagram & Twitter and subscribe at the top right of this page. Sharing is caring :) 
If you're a brand or company and would like to do a collaborative post, review, or advertisement, please contact me at sponsor@lorimerliving.com.

XOXO, 

Jaclyn


Comments

Popular Posts