5 Amazing Fall Candles (on sale!)

5 Amazing Fall Candles

(on sale!)


Fall candles are my absolute favorite! I'm not big into florals or perfumey/cologney scents and fall tends to focus on yummy, warm, sweet but not too sweet, spicy scents that are perfect for me. (You will notice a pumpkin/cinnamon/apple theme).  I usually stock up for the whole year during fall, and maybe grab a hot chocolate/coffee type scent once per winter and a fruity scent once per summer while wandering around Home Goods. Since I stock up all at once on my fall candles, I always do it while there's a sale, and right now these 3-wick candles are $10 off at Bath & Body Works!

Here are my 5 faves this season!

Cinnamon Spiced Vanilla
Fresh Ground Cinnamon, Sugar Crystals, Tahitian Vanilla Bean with Essential Oils

Red Delicious Apple, Fall Pumpkin, Fresh Ground Cinnamon, Clove Buds with Essential Oils


Apple Cinnamon Cider
Cinnamon Dusted Apple, Autumn Leaves, Rich Vanilla Woods with Essential Oils


Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin
Warm Cinnamon, Fresh Ground Clove, Vanilla Cream, Brown Sugar with Essential Oils


The Perfect Autumn
Fresh Cranberry, Spiced Pumpkin, Crisp Apple, Rich Clove with Essential Oils



And one I wanted to love, but didn't -- Cinnamon Irish Cream (Cinnamon Spiced Liqueur, Irish Cream, French Vanilla with Essential Oils). I tried to like because it sounds like it would be right up my alley, but this one is a little too sickly sweet for me.

Be sure to grab the ones that sound good to you during this sale! What are your favorite fall scents?

You can stay up to date by following me on FacebookPinterest, Instagram & Twitter and subscribe at the top right of this page. Sharing is caring :) 
If you're a brand or company and would like to do a collaborative post, review, or advertisement, please contact me at sponsor@lorimerliving.com.

XOXO, 

Jaclyn


Comments

Post a Comment

Hello Lorimer Living Readers! I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my post, and I will absolutely read each one and try to answer any questions you may have. However, because this blog is my online home, I will remove any comment that I feel is malicious or inappropriate. XOXO!

Popular Posts