A Peek Into Käte's Corner-Christmas is Coming!

A Peek Into Käte's Corner

Christmas is Coming!



Those of you who have been following my posts know that we are in the process of packing up to move (we get the keys tomorrow-exciting!!) and that means I haven't been able to decorate for Christmas yet. Now, some of you might be thinking "yet?? It's only November 11th!" and I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just saying that the Lorimer family starts early--especially my sister-in-law Käte. Some of you may have seen this meme floating around Pinterest...



Well, Käte is on Buddy the Elf's team, big time. She starts listening to Christmas music in July, and has been fully decorated at her house since Halloween ended (aka, the earliest she could get her husband on board). Her home is always beautiful, but her classy Christmas decor sends it straight into "Winter Wonderland" territory! So when I saw how great her apartment looked, I thought I'd share it with you guys (instead of sharing the tornado-esque look of our home right now)!


This beautiful dining table greets you at the door--handmade by my talented brother-in-law! 


Sticking with variations of cream and gold creates a beautiful holiday glow without looking busy. 

DIY projects can add a ton of personality for little cost!


Rustic elements like burlap and distressed wood are a great contrast to her other more glamorous touches.


And of course--the tree!! Decorated in metallic tones. 


The gold and cream colors tie in nicely with the apartment's regular color scheme. 


Close up of some earthy & glam touches



"R" is for Riley!

Hope you enjoyed the tour, and a big thank-you to Käte and Lance for letting us peek into their home! 

When do you start decorating for Christmas? Are you a "Buddy the Elf" too, or do you prefer to let Thanksgiving have its own time? What's your favorite part of Christmas? Let me know in the comments below!


You can stay up to date by following me on FacebookPinterest, Instagram & Twitter and subscribe at the top right of this page. Sharing is caring :) 
If you're a brand or company and would like to do a collaborative post, review, or advertisement, please contact me at sponsor@lorimerliving.com.

XOXO, 

Jaclyn



Comments

  1. So... until today when I stumbled across this post (only 3.5 years late) I thought I was the only Käte! Glad to know there's another out there! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Lorimer Living Readers! I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my post, and I will absolutely read each one and try to answer any questions you may have. However, because this blog is my online home, I will remove any comment that I feel is malicious or inappropriate. XOXO!

Popular Posts