10 of My Favorite Books

10 Favorite Books


My amazing sister-in-law tagged me in a Facebook post the other day, detailing her 10 favorite books and challenging others to do the same. While I don't know that I can say these are the absolute top 10 (I'm changing my favorites all the time!), these are the 10 that stand out to me right now and I think I will always love each of them. They're a mix of fiction and non-fiction, modern & classic.


For the Love - Jen Hatmaker


I'm Still Here: Black Dignity in a World Made for Whiteness - Austin Channing Brown


Alias Grace - Margaret Atwood


A Simplified Life - Emily Ley


Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen


A Little Princess - Frances Hodgson Burnett


The Girl You Left Behind - Jojo Moyes


Elizabeth I - Margaret George


Plain Truth - Jodi Piccoult


Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl - Anne Frank


What they're not a mix of is the gender of the author! (Austin Channing Brown is a woman). I didn't realize until I was putting this list together that it's a list of all-female authors but I kind of love that it is!

You can stay up to date by following me on FacebookPinterest, Instagram & Twitter and subscribe at the top right of this page. Sharing is caring :) 
If you're a brand or company and would like to do a collaborative post, review, or advertisement, please contact me at sponsor@lorimerliving.com.

XOXO, 

Jaclyn

Comments

Popular Posts