High/Lows: Black Gladiator Sandals

High/Lows: Black Gladiator Sandals


Today I thought I would share a product with you that I have found at two different price points. I always love when I see people post dupes on their blogs or on YouTube and I came across this one completely by accident and had to share! 
Cassie from HiSugarplum (whom I love) has shared the high version of these in some of her fashion posts and I've had them in my Nordstrom online shopping cart for a couple of months and just hadn't gotten around to convincing myself to spend the money on them yet and I am SO glad! 

The high version is Steve Madden brand, which I have a couple pairs of and love and they are pictured below...


And then my sister-and-brother-in-law gave me a pair of cute black sandals from Target for my birthday and I was super pumped. They were super cute and obviously I had been craving black sandals so I was excited to wear them with a few outfits I'd been planning to wear with the gladiators above. 
But when I tried on the ones she gave me they didn't fit me quite right--they were a bit narrow and I have medium-width feet. So I got on Target's website to see what I might like to exchange them for and found the perfect dupe! 



Seriously, that is an amazing similarity with a $37 difference at Target's regular price or $41.50 at their sale price. I am so happy that I hadn't got the Steve Madden version yet and that I got sandals for my birthday and they didn't fit--all things that created a perfect storm to find this duplicate. The high version has a bit of a snake-skin like texture which is fun, but I may even prefer the smooth texture of the Target version. What are your thoughts?



Let me know if you'd like to see more high/lows like this by commenting below or on one of my social media platforms!

We're actually on vacation right now to celebrate our 3rd anniversary (we're back to work Wednesday) so let me know if you'd like to see a packing/travel post!


You can stay up to date by following me on FacebookPinterest, Instagram & Twitter and subscribe at the top right of this page. Sharing is caring :) 
If you're a brand or company and would like to do a collaborative post, review, or advertisement, please contact me at sponsor@lorimerliving.com.



XOXO, 

Jaclyn



Comments

Post a Comment

Hello Lorimer Living Readers! I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my post, and I will absolutely read each one and try to answer any questions you may have. However, because this blog is my online home, I will remove any comment that I feel is malicious or inappropriate. XOXO!

Popular Posts