Look for Less--Structured Handbag

Look For Less

Structured Handbag


I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! I know that the holidays can be stressful, but they're also such a great reminder of the important things in life. We had early Christmas here in Lincoln with Ricky's family and then spent the holiday in Iowa with mine, which was really fun. I don't get to see them often enough! I can't believe that tomorrow will be 2016. 

Anyway, I'm back today with another High/Low post! I personally love this type of post, especially for trendy items, because who wants to spend a ton on an item that may not be in style a couple of years down the road? 

This gorgeous designer Celine bag has been on my radar ever since Jaclyn Hill did a "What's In My Bag" video and was using the red version of this as her purse at the time. I was instantly in love and followed the link, only to be very, very sad at the price tag. So when I saw the "low" version of this on Daily Look's website, I knew I had to snap it up!

Celine version $1750.00
Pure perfection.

I have never seen the Celine bag in person, so I can't comment too much on it from experience, but it looks amazing and I've heard nothing but good things about the quality and design. I will say, however, that I don't exactly have $1750 to be spending on handbags! I don't know about you, but I need that money to go towards things like car repairs, rent, etc. But keep scrolling for my thoughts on the Daily Look bag!


(Also a "mini" version for $54.99)
Excellent dupe.

In terms of appearance, these handbags look almost exactly the same. The Daily Look version is only missing the Celine logo across the top, but I kind of like that they didn't try to do a slightly altered version of the logo, because I always hate that and it's what takes a "dupe" to a "knock-off". The quality of this bag is also really great--the stitching looks nice, the inside has two open pockets on one wall and a zippered compartment on the other, the lining is a nice black velvet; overall I was very impressed with it. I did purchase the larger of these two and it's pretty sizeable! The smaller one is 8 1/2 inches across and the bigger one is 12 inches. The Celine version is right between the two, so go whichever way you choose depending on your needs! I went for the larger because I wanted to be able to use it this winter and while all my normal things would fit in the smaller one, I wouldn't be able to toss in gloves, hat, and scarf in the winter months so that's something for you to keep in mind. 

What do you think of this bag? Would you choose the larger or smaller option?
Happy New Year!



You can stay up to date by following me on FacebookPinterest, Instagram & Twitter and subscribe at the top right of this page. Sharing is caring :) 
If you're a brand or company and would like to do a collaborative post, review, or advertisement, please contact me at sponsor@lorimerliving.com.

XOXO, 

Jaclyn

Comments

  1. This is really a nice article. Please keep up the good work. I am looking forward to see some more good articles like this. CELINE SANGLE BUCKET BAG

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello Lorimer Living Readers! I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my post, and I will absolutely read each one and try to answer any questions you may have. However, because this blog is my online home, I will remove any comment that I feel is malicious or inappropriate. XOXO!

Popular Posts