September Favorites

September Favorites

Thank you all so much for the amazing response to my Secret's Out! post last week!! We are so thrilled that you are all so excited for us. Feel free to ask any questions you have here or on social media and I'll answer them in my next post!
Now--on to monthly favorites! I moved them to the second week of the month instead of the first since the other post was a little more exciting. ;) I didn't notice until I was putting this together the wine-colored theme, but I'm kind of loving it!
Enjoy!

$22.50 (but always wait for these to go on sale--it happens often!)

This candle is like baby angels singing. According to the website, the notes are Ruby Red Pomegranate, Sweet Apple Cider, Muddled Blackberry, and Star Anise. All I can say is that everyone who comes to our house feels the need to write down the name so they can pick it up--it's that good!


$6.50 (same thing--lots of sales!)

Ricky & I have decided that this is our go-to hand soap for the bathrooms. I like something with apple or citrus for the kitchen, but this one is definitely our favorite. In fact, I cleaned out the linen closet the other day of all other soap scents--this is what we're sticking with! The website calls it an addictive blend of dark cherry, black raspberry and sumptuous merlot. 

Apples & Caramel Dip


Apples are at their peak right now in the US and I've been taking advantage! This has been one of my go-to snacks lately and it's always satisfying. Crunchy, sweet, delicious. Bonus points if you visit an orchard and pick your own!


This is more of a guilty pleasure of mine. My mom actually called me "Noodle" sometimes as a kid because of my deep and abiding love for pasta. Lately Noodles has been calling my name! I often get spaghetti, but I like to branch out and get the whole wheat tuscan (above), pad thai, or steak stroganoff as well. I haven't tried their various mac & cheese options, but they look tasty!



$14.99

I tend to think that 15 bucks is a bit expensive for a "drugstore" item, but this bronzer is amazing and lasts forever so it gets a pass in my book. It's a creamy formula, which helps it look really natural on the skin, and it smells amazing. I wish they'd make some darker shades, because right now they have "light bronzer" and "bronzer", both of which look like they'd work on light or light-to-medium skin tones, but nothing that would work for medium-to-deep. Come on, Physician's Formula--give the people what they want!




$24
I got one of these back when I was trying out the Julep Maven boxes and fell in love with it. Again, the creamy formula really blends into the skin, so it doesn't look like you're wearing a lot of makeup. I have the "Golden Guava" color and am thinking pretty seriously about the "Desert Rose". I usually use my fingers to blend into the apples of my cheeks. Look, when you have morning sickness every day, you need something to bring a little color back into those cheeks!


$5

I have raved about Colourpop's lippiestix in previous favorite posts. Recap--I really like all the formulas except the original mattes. (They're too drying for me--the new matte X formula is much better). This particular shade is in a sheer formula which can be built up to as much color as you like. The shade is really perfect for fall and I'm loving it because it looks great with just mascara and liner, which is often all I have time for! Plus, it's just $5--so if you've been thinking about trying Colourpop and haven't gotten around to it, now's the time!



$26

I love this lip mask because it works as a lip treatment that I can wear during the day as a lip tint. It comes in clear or a sheer pink, but I like this rosy color best for that purpose. Any day that my lips are too chapped for regular lip products (which will be more often as we move into the colder months) I can pop this on as my lip color and know that I'm repairing my lips instead of drying them out more. Win-win!




And there you have it! A round up of the things I've been obsessing over this past month. What have you been loving recently? Let me know in the comments below!

You can stay up to date by following me on FacebookPinterest, Instagram & Twitter and subscribe at the top right of this page. Sharing is caring :) 
If you're a brand or company and would like to do a collaborative post, review, or advertisement, please contact me at sponsor@lorimerliving.com.

XOXO, 

JACLYN



Comments

Popular Posts