Gender Reveal

Little Lorimer Gender Reveal

If you are catching up, you can see our Pregnancy Announcement here, and our 15 Week Bumpdate here.  

Last Friday, we had our gender reveal party at my parents' house! It was really fun and a special moment to share with my family members in person, and our other family & friends online (we posted a video to my personal Facebook shortly thereafter). If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen a photo we uploaded that night as well.

I wasn't able to write a post and share it that night, but I thought it would be fun to share a few photos with you of the decorations and method we used, and also just to share my excitement with my online community! Sorry for the poor quality iPhone photos!


We set up a few things in my parents' great room, including little pink & blue clothespins for everyone to wear their guess!

Our reveal cake!

Me, all excited and ready to go! 

This is right after we found out. I think my face might have been frozen like that! You can see the pink layer of frosting between the cake layers. :) It's a girl!

Ricky & I with my parents, and my sister's fingers in the foreground with the pink clothespin!

Mi familia--Dad, Kaylyn, Ricky, me and Mom


Of course afterwards we called Ricky's parents & siblings to let them know, and then we uploaded the video to my Facebook page to share with everyone else! We also shared the name we've chosen--Adaline Kay. We couldn't be more excited to be having a daughter. I'm still in disbelief sometimes! It makes it feel more "real" to me now that I get to call her by name, and of course I can't wait to decorate a little girl nursery. Thanks for letting me share that excitement with all of you!

An updated #bumpdate will be coming very soon!

You can stay up to date by following me on FacebookPinterest, Instagram & Twitter and subscribe at the top right of this page. Sharing is caring :) 
If you're a brand or company and would like to do a collaborative post, review, or advertisement, please contact me at sponsor@lorimerliving.com.

XOXO, 

JACLYN


SaveSave
SaveSave

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello Lorimer Living Readers! I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my post, and I will absolutely read each one and try to answer any questions you may have. However, because this blog is my online home, I will remove any comment that I feel is malicious or inappropriate. XOXO!

Popular Posts