2014-A Year In Review

2014: A Year in Review


Okay, so it's really only a few months in review, since my first post was in September. But still! I think it will be fun in later years to be able to look back at the blog, our home(s) and our lives by year and see how they've changed and progressed. And that journey won't be complete without a review of the year 2014. Hopefully you'll enjoy it too!

September 









October











November











December 









This was really a fun post for me to write since I got to look back at some of the things that have happened in my life this fall & winter.

Well, now that we've looked back...let's look forward!
2015 will be seeing a LOT more content here at Lorimer Living! I have quite a few ideas and projects in the works, but I've been so focused on getting our home somewhat in order after our move that I haven't gotten to them all yet. Speaking of the new place...you'll be seeing quite a bit of it, both in tour form and in small sections as organization posts. There are several places in our apartment where I am still searching for solutions, but there are other spots I'm please with so far. I am under no illusions that the first way I do a space is the way it will stay forever-once you've lived in a home for a while, you get a sense of how you use the space and what is or isn't working for you. That's the beauty of organizing & even of decorating!

Which post of 2014 was your favorite? What would you like to see more of in 2015? 


As always, you can follow me on PinterestInstagramTwitter, or click the link at the top of the page to subscribe to the blog!
You can also check out my "Contact Me" page for other ways to get in touch.



XOXO 

Jaclyn





Comments

Popular Posts