One Year Blogiversary!

Lorimer Living Turns 1!

One Year Blogiversary

It's hard to believe that just a year ago this little blogging adventure began. There is a lot that I've learned over the last 12 months through writing these posts about myself, about blogging, and about the kind of home that I want to create for my family. It's so crazy how much can change in a year!



This blog also serves as a sort of digital diary for Ricky & me, and it's so fun to look back at all the things that have happened over this past year in our lives. We've moved and are loving making our new apartment our temporary home until we purchase our own house. We've attended weddings, ball games, and concerts. We've celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary and traded a few of our hand-me-down furniture pieces for grown up ones (more of that coming in the next month or so!) We've also welcomed our first nephew into the family & are loving the aunt & uncle life. :)


I've also enjoyed being able to share a part of our lives with all of you on line. I never dreamed that this little blog would be seen in places like Kuwait, South Africa, or Russia. Thanks to all of you who read & support me all over the world! I so appreciate it! 


There is a lot in the works for Lorimer Living in the next year. I have more organizational, holiday & DIY posts coming up soon.  Let me know in the comments below what types of posts you want to see more of--I'm always interested in hearing from you!



Speaking of holiday posts, I can't wait to share some fall & holiday things with you this season! Some of my favorites from last year include my sister-in-law's Christmas apartment tour, my DIY holiday card caddy, and these fun ways to hang stockings without a mantel. I have been holding on to these last weeks of summer (it's my favorite season) but once I embrace the cooler months I will be full-on holiday spirit!


I'm also planning to share more of our home tour, including our living space, dining area, and office. Our balcony, master bedroom, and entryway have been shared, as well as our empty apartment tour from right before we moved in. Our master bath & closet have been sneak-peeked in related posts but I may do more comprehensive organizational posts of those in the future. Organizing clothes & beauty products is a constant task, and those are some of my favorite projects, as well as my favorite posts to read from others.


Thank you all again for all you do for me, whether you know me in person or just online. :) This has been such a fun creative outlet for me. I appreciate all your comments, views, Pins, & shares more than I can say!


Here's to another great year!

You can always stay up to date on all things Lorimer Living by following me on FacebookPinterest, Instagram,  Twitter  or Snapchat (username jaclynlorimer) and by subscribing in the subscription bar at the top right of this page. Sharing is caring :) 
If you're a brand or company and would like to do a collaborative post, review, or advertisement, please contact me at sponsor@lorimerliving.com.

XOXO, 

Jaclyn


Comments

Popular Posts