2015 Year in Review

2015: Year 2 in Review

Happy New Year! I almost can't believe that 2015 is behind us. This was my first full year of blogging, since I started September of '14, and it was such a fun year! (Here's last year's review if you're interested in seeing that) I attended my first blog conference which was a blast and such a great experience. I read a lot on blogging and I'm learning more & more all the time and I look forward to continuing to learn & improve. Thanks for being here with me along the way--here's a look back at the year in monthly blog form!

January



February



March



April



May




June



July



August



September



October



November



December


Cheers to 2015--onward & upward to 2016!

Which kind of posts are your favorites? What would you like to see more of in the future? Any post ideas? Hit me up in the comments below!

You can stay up to date by following me on FacebookPinterest, Instagram & Twitter and subscribe at the top right of this page. Sharing is caring :) 
If you're a brand or company and would like to do a collaborative post, review, or advertisement, please contact me at sponsor@lorimerliving.com.

XOXO, 

Jaclyn

Comments

Popular Posts